[ELITE]Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to join :/

3 posters

Go down

I want to join :/ Empty I want to join :/

Post  K1ll3rpz Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:32 pm

I want join
Level:16/14
Faction:Royals
Class:Soldier/Commando
K.d.r:1.2470 didn't start out so good when i first signed up but I'm really good now Very Happy
W/L:1.0540
More info: I'm not going to lie to you, my team play could need some work but i need a good team for that Smile. I play for fun.I'm young but i say i acted more mature for my age.I'm active, i play everyday.I have no other clan.

Last edited by K1ll3rpz on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to say my lvl 14 commando kdr is 1.4710 its W/L is 0.8780 :/)
K1ll3rpz
K1ll3rpz

Back to top Go down

I want to join :/ Empty Wooh!

Post  Fred Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 pm

They Will Certainly Let You In Smile

- Fred
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

I want to join :/ Empty Re: I want to join :/

Post  K1ll3rpz Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Fred wrote:They Will Certainly Let You In Smile

- Fred
Good to hear Razz
K1ll3rpz
K1ll3rpz

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterXIV Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Welcome to the clan, and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are a small clan, so keep that in mind. Nothing serious just yet, so we are the perfect clan for casual gamers, newbies, and veterans alike. We have a TS3 server (TeamSpeak 3), which you can download at www.teamspeak.com. The information should be in "General Chat". When its up, try to join us, but don't worry if you cannot, its not mandatory.

I'm glad you chose us, out of all the other clans, and I hope you enjoy your stay. bounce
HunterXIV
HunterXIV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K1ll3rpz Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:28 pm

HunterXIV wrote:Welcome to the clan, and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are a small clan, so keep that in mind. Nothing serious just yet, so we are the perfect clan for casual gamers, newbies, and veterans alike. We have a TS3 server (TeamSpeak 3), which you can download at www.teamspeak.com. The information should be in "General Chat". When its up, try to join us, but don't worry if you cannot, its not mandatory.

I'm glad you chose us, out of all the other clans, and I hope you enjoy your stay. bounce
Im in thx m8 Cool
K1ll3rpz
K1ll3rpz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum