[ELITE]Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrDysprosium's Application

3 posters

Go down

MrDysprosium's Application Empty MrDysprosium's Application

Post  MrDysprosium Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:14 pm

BFH Name: MrDysprosium
Prefered Hero and level: MrDysprosium 12
XFire: mrdysprosium

Just a few side notes about me:
I'm a hardcore gamer living with my girlfriend. I'm in between jobs so I've got plenty of free time. I have been playing a lot of Halo: Reach since it was recently release, but alas I have been yearning for something new. BFH is really fresh for me and I have taken an immediate liking to it. I've purchased myself some BF's and bought Tommy's Super Typewriter / Charlie's Super Chopper so that I can be effective at medium/close range.

I'm a team player and I'm accustomed to Clan play. This game really benefits those players who chose to stick with the team and I really take advantage of that. Can't wait to get an entire clan together in game to truly utilize this mechanic.

Last edited by MrDysprosium on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just some extra info about me.)

MrDysprosium

Back to top Go down

MrDysprosium's Application Empty Re: MrDysprosium's Application

Post  HunterXIV Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are a small clan starting out, as you've noticed, so stick with us and we shall be strong some day. We are off to a "slower" start, but don't worry. We have a TS3 server, which I host, and try to keep up most of the time. Once we get situated with all our members we can kick some ass. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and choose to stick with us. bounce
HunterXIV
HunterXIV
Admin

Back to top Go down

MrDysprosium's Application Empty Re: MrDysprosium's Application

Post  Kidsta Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

We would love for you to level up a little. Still, welcome to the clan Smile
Kidsta
Kidsta
Admin

http://bfhelite.nstars.org

Back to top Go down