[ELITE]Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Meeting (Idea in the Making)

2 posters

Go down

Clan Meeting (Idea in the Making) Empty Clan Meeting (Idea in the Making)

Post  HunterXIV Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 am

It has come to my attention that we are now getting more members. Active, or just one timers, we are still improving. This is not a set in stone event, just a future plan we should have. I feel we should have weekly meetings on our TS3 server. These will be "semi" mandatory. You will not be kicked from the clan if you happen to miss the meeting. All you would have to do is log into the TS3 server at the allotted time (To be announced), and just listen to the leaders. It would be a group gathering, so we can Introduce each other on a more namely basis, instead of just being forum names. I know for some people these meetings may be impossible to attend, but they would last 10 to 15 minutes. Covering general things, news, a certain members accomplishments, or even an award for the month (Most active member, Most time played, Forum Addict, and so forth).

I would love to hear your opinions, and not just Fred and Kidsta. I understand this clan is small, and off to a slow start, but the more participation, the better. So, your opinions? Should we have a weekly meeting to organize the clan? Or other ideas you may have to keep this clan running smoothly.
HunterXIV
HunterXIV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan Meeting (Idea in the Making) Empty Re: Clan Meeting (Idea in the Making)

Post  Kidsta Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I like the idea. It's times like these, I love having TS3. I think that we should get alot larger before having such an evnet IMO.
Kidsta
Kidsta
Admin

http://bfhelite.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterXIV Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes, that was my idea. I knew we didn't have near enough members to hold something like this. When I was playing Global Agenda, our clan had 150 members, and me and another friend would host meetings with around 50 people at a time, to discuss clan plans, and all that good stuff.

In the future, we should do meetings, to keep us organized, but as for now, it's just an idea to be thrown around.
HunterXIV
HunterXIV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down