[ELITE]Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry but bye everyone

3 posters

Go down

sorry but bye everyone Empty sorry but bye everyone

Post  I_OWN_YOU Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

i hate to do this but bye everyone i joined another clan and it's not official i left but i might leave

P.S. the clan im joining is the [GG] clan. so cya and if i do get accepted great but not so great i have to leave this clan, if i dont get accepted good i can stay in this clan but farewell fow now Crying or Very sad

I_OWN_YOU

Back to top Go down

sorry but bye everyone Empty Re: sorry but bye everyone

Post  HunterXIV Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 am

It's to bad you decided to leave us. In your journey, I hope you find a great clan that fits you well. I have heard good and bad things about the [GG] clan, so join at your own risk. We'll miss you, and hope you return in the near future. Good luck bro.
HunterXIV
HunterXIV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kidsta Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 pm

HunterXIV wrote:It's to bad you decided to leave us. In your journey, I hope you find a great clan that fits you well. I have heard good and bad things about the [GG] clan, so join at your own risk. We'll miss you, and hope you return in the near future. Good luck bro.

+1
Kidsta
Kidsta
Admin

http://bfhelite.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  I_OWN_YOU Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 pm

HunterXIV wrote:It's to bad you decided to leave us. In your journey, I hope you find a great clan that fits you well. I have heard good and bad things about the [GG] clan, so join at your own risk. We'll miss you, and hope you return in the near future. Good luck bro.
well it's been like a week, so ima ask if i can be in other clans, btw is it ok if im in another clan and in this clan?, if not ok ill see who i go with silent

I_OWN_YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterXIV Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Unfortunately Kidsta would like members to only be affiliated with just one clan, and that clan being this one. If you do choose to move on to another clan, I hope you find one that suits you well. =)
HunterXIV
HunterXIV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum